Bosch DAF220K Miterfinder Digital Angle Finder
The DAF220K Miterfinder is four Tools in One: Angle Finder, Cut Calculator, Protractor and Level!
The new DAF220K Miterfinder has three feature additions: angle memory for repeated use, simple miter cut calculation, and expanded input range for compound cut calculation. Ideal for use with any miter saw.
See LARGER IMAGE
- DAF220K Miterfinder Digital Angle Finder
- Leg Extention
- Hard Thermoformed Case
- (4) AA 1.5V Batteries
New model coming soon.
- Angle Accuracy: +/- 0.1 Degrees
- Compound Cut Input Angle Range: 0 to 180 Degrees
- Leg Extension Length: 16"
- Leg Extension Range: 0" to 6-3/4"
- Leveling Accuracy (Vial): +/- 0.05 Degrees
- Range: 0 Degrees to 220 Degrees
- Readout Accuracy: +/-0.1 Degrees
- Simple Miter Cut Input Angle Range: 0 to 220 Degrees
- Automatic Shutoff: 3 Minutes
- Battery: 4 AA 1.5V Batteries
- Battery Life: 130 Hours
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- Versatile memory stores an angle measurement (such as crown molding spring angle) for repeated use.
- Anglefinder measures the exact angle of existing structure or workpiece.
- Compound Cut Calculator calculates the exact miter and bevel angles needed for a perfect fit of crown moldings and more.
- Simple Miter Cut Calculator calculates the exact miter angle needed for perfect fit of baseboard, picture frames and more.
- Protractor positions workpiece or intended cut line at exactly the desired.
- Built-in vertical and horizontal spirit levels, accurate to 0 +/- 0.05 degrees.
- Digital Readout Displays on front and back for easy viewing.
- Leg extension for measuring angles in confined situations.
- Hard thermoformed foam case protects the DAF220 Miterfinder and includes an internal pocket for storing leg extension.
- The DAF220K Miterfinder is designed with durable construction for durability.