Bosch CM10GD 10" Glide Miter Saw
Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Patented Axial-Glide System
See LARGER IMAGE
- CM10GD 10" Miter Saw
- 60-Tooth Blade
- Dust Bag
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 4,800
- Blade Size: 10"
- Bevel Angle Range: 47° L, 47° R
- Miter Angle Range: 52° L, 60° R
- Weight: 64.0 lbs
- Axial-Glide System: durable precision – consistent precision over tool life; compact workspace – saves up-to 10" workspace; glide action – unmatched smoothness of cut.
- Expanded cutting capacity: 12" horizontal capacity (nominal); 5-1/2" vertical capacity against the fence (base); 6" crown capacity against the fence (45° spring).
- Upfront bevel controls - all-metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw.
- Chop/crown lock : locks head in place for maximum chop cutting capacity for upright base molding and nested crown molding.
- Tall sliding 4-1/4" fences: for easy bevel set ups and increased crown and base molding capacity.
- Large easy-to-read uniform bevel & stainless steel miter scales: 52° left/60° right miter capacity; 47° left/47° right bevel capacity with marked detents and roof pitch angles.
- Adjustable miter detents: detents at 0°, 15°, 31.6°, 22.5°, 45°, 60° right super-accurate and durable design.
- Push-button miter Detent override - easy-to-access thumb actuated control right up front for fine miter angle adjustment.
- Bevel detents: 0°, 33.9°, 45° left/right for accurate cuts.
- Category best 90% dust collection - optimized for cutting 2x material with a vacuum.
- Ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip - large form fitting ergonomic handle provides comfort for all-day use.