Bosch 4410L 10" Dual-Bevel Slide Miter Saw
with Upfront Controls & Laser Tracking
- 4410L 10" Miter Saw
- 60-Tooth Thin-Kerf Blade
- Tool-Free Verticle Work Clamp
- Wrench Set
- Dust Bag
See the Bosch 4310 Miter Saw
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 4,800
- Blade Size: 10"
- Positive Miter Detent Stops: 10
- Cutting Capacities...
At 45/45 Degree: 1-1/4" x 8-1/2"
At 45/0 Degree: 2" x 12"
At 0/0 Degree: 3-5/8" x 12"
- Bevel Angle Range: 47 Degree L, 46 Degree R
- Miter Angle/Bevel Angle Range: 52 Degree L, 60 Degree R
- Weight: 55.0 lbs
- Upfront bevel lock lever and range selector knob easily-accessed controls for quick and accurate bevel settings.
- Arbor mounted laser tracking provides accurate laser lines for precision cutting.
- Microfine miter adjustment knob For fine adjustment of key (detent) miter angles by up to 2 degree, left or right.
- Multi-positioned main handle easily locks into any of four positions for optimum comfort and control.
- Large 21" aluminum base with cast sliding extensions for 37-1/4" total length Provides extended grip areas and extra support for longer materials.
- Easily readable bevel and miter scales for easy setting of accurate bevel and miter angles.
- Miter detent override holds miter detent lever away from table for free rotation or engagement of Microfine Miter Adjustment feature.
- Tall 4" Speed-track sliding fences for easy bevel set-ups and increased crown molding cutting capacities.
- Exclusive wedge-and-slot miter detent system consistent and precise miter angles over the life of the tool.
- Crown miter detents 31.6 degree miter and 33.9 degree bevel detents for quick, accurate crown cuts.
- Electric brake for quick, repetitive cuts. Stops blade in seconds.
- Spindle Lock for fast, easy blade changes.
- Dual slide rail design for superior accuracy.