Bosch 1619EVS 3-1/4 HP Electronic Plunge Router
- 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet
- 1/2" Self-Releasing Collet
- Comfortable Drop-Forged Wrench
- Templet Guide Adapter System
- Dust Extraction Hood w/Adapters
See other Bosch Routers
- Ratings: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15
- Horsepower: 3-1/4
- No-load RPM: 8,000 - 22,000
- Max Length of Plunge: 2-9/16"
- Collet Capacity: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
- Base Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
- Soft-start reduces start-up torque.
- Constant response circuitry monitors and adjusts power to maintain desired RPM for consistent performance and control.
- Converts easily for use with router table Exclusive system easily defeats both plunge lock and plunge spring for effortless under-table depth adjustment.
- Variable speed control adjust speed to match work piece and task.
- Ergonomic handle design with soft grip for comfortable operation, plus conveniently-located controls.
- Convenient front spindle lock for fast, easy bit changes.
- Exclusive precision centering design, bit is perfectly centered in router base, stays on cut line in jigs and templets regardless of handle position.
- Tool-free templet guide adapter system for fast and easy templet guide changes.
- Coarse and microfine adjustment knobs plus depth rod and turret for fast, precise bit depth adjustment.
- Dual-bearing plunge post for very smooth plunge action.