Bosch 1619EVS Plunge Router
3-1/4 HP Variable-Speed Plunge Router
The 1617EVSK is the best of both worlds - a plunge and fixed base router kit. A versatile kit that serves a broad range of routing applications.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 1619EVS Plunge Router
- Fine Adjustment Control Extension
- Dust Extraction Hood
- 1/4" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck
- 24mm Collet Nut Wrench
- Tool-Free Templet Guide Adapter
- 1/2" Self-Releasing Collet Chuck
- Vacuum Hose Adapter
- Ratings: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15
- Horsepower: 3-1/4
- No-load RPM: 8,000 - 21,000
- Max Length of Plunge: 2-9/16"
- Collet Capacity: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8 mm
- Base Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
- Converts easily for use with router table and back to upright use.
- Bosch exclusive system defeats both plunge lock and plunge springs for effortless depth adjustments in router table.
- 3-3/4" base opening and 2" subwoofer opening accepts large bits.
- Coarse and microfine adjustment knobs plus depth rod and turret versatile, precise depth adjustment.
- Variable speed dial for matching speed to workpiece and task.
- Soft-start reduces start-up torque.
- Constant-response circuitry maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection.
- Precision centering design makes it easy to keep bit on intended outline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices.
- Dual-bearing plunge post for smooth and accurate plunging action.
- Convenient front spindle lock for fast, easy bit changes.