Bosch 1365 14" Abrasive Cutoff Machine Kit
See LARGER IMAGE
- 1365 Cutoff Machine
- Wrap Around Side Handle
- Wheel Guard
- Adjustable Footplate
- Inside Flange
- Outside Flange
- 7/8" Arbor Locking Nut
- 1" Arbor Locking Nut
- 3/8" Allen Wrench
- 6mm Allen Wrench
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-Load RPM: 4,300
- Blade Size: 14"
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Depth of Cut: 4-7/8"
- Weight: 27.0 lbs
- Natural debris removal — Wheel rotation carries sparks, dust and debris away from the operator.
- AC/DC capability — Extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators.
- Reinforced armature windings — Protects motor against abrasive dust and metal debris.
- Service-Minder Brushes — Eliminate guesswork, stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required.
- Reversible handle — Wrap around side handle mounts left of right for added convenience and versatility.
- Large footplate — Improves stability and allows greater depth of cut, smooth on both sides for guiding.
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA.
- Reversible fire position — Tool comes set up in fire forward position, but is easily changed to fire reverse position without addtional accesories.