Bosch 11335K Jack Breaker Hammer
- 11335 Breaker Hammer
- Pointed Chisel
- Articulating Auxiliary Handle
- Grease Tube
- Cleaning Rag
- Carrying Case with Wheels
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load BPM: 1,300
- Impact Energy: 34.0 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: 1-1/8" Hex
- Length: 20"
- Weight: 39.0 lbs
- The 11335 Jack Breaker Hammer lasts 2 times longer than its closest competitor.
- With an impact force of 34 ft-lbs and a powerful 1750 watt motor this demolition hammer provides the fastest removal rate in its class - up to 35% faster.
- Exclusive active vibration control shock absorbing top handle reduces vibration by up to 40% compared to the competition providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work.
- In-line design for ultimate tool balance with multiple grip positions for maximum performance in angled, horizontal, and vertical applications.
- Large main handle for increased control and handling.
- Well positioned lock on switch eliminates unintentional shut off.
- 360 degree articulating auxiliary handle provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort.
- 2-way tool retainer accepts standard 1-1/8" hex, air tool steel with retaining collar or bosch internal locking combo steel.
- All metal housing for jobsite durability.
- Carrying case with wheels for convenient storage and easy breaker hammer transportation.