Bosch 11264EVS Rotary Hammer
1-5/8" SDS-Max Drive
The Vibration Control feature in the 11264EVS reduces vibration by as much as 20 percent, while drawing an impressive 8.1 ft-lbs of impact energy out a sturdy 13 amp motor to deliver the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. Exclusive to the 11264EVS is the One-Hand SDS-Max holder. The one-handed, tool free system makes changing bits faster and easier than ever before.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 11264EVS Rotary Hammer
- 360° Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 13.0
- No-load RPM: 170 to 340
- No-load BPM: 1,700 to 2,900
- Impact Energy...
Hammer/Rotation: 7.4 ft-lbs
Hammer Only (Turbo): 8.1 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1-5/8"
Concrete Core Bit: 4-1/8"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Length: 18.0"
- Weight: 15.1 lbs
- Unmatched power-to-weight ratio with 13 Amps, 8.1 ft-lbs of impact energy while weighing only 14.3 lbs.
- Active Vibration Control gives significant vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism, while the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work.
- One-hand tool-free SDS-max system makes changing bits easier than ever before while maximizing jobsite productivity.
- Constant response circuitry maintains speed under load and overload protection.
- Turbo power delivers 20% more power in hammer only mode.
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions.
- Auto-Max variable speed dial ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on.
- Service Minder light indicates when preventative maintenance is required.
- Patented cord turret reduces cord wear.