Bosch 11241EVS 1-9/16" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
- 11241EVS Rotary Hammer
- Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
New model coming soon.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 11.0
- No-load RPM: 170-340
- No-load BPM: 1,700-3,300
- Impact Energy...
Regular: 6.2 ft-lbs; Turbo: 7.4 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1-9/16"
Concrete Core Bit: 4"
Concrete Thru-Hole Bit: 2-1/2"
- Optimal Concrete Range: 1/2"-1-3/8"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Length: 17.25"
- Weight: 14.0 lbs
- SDS-Max® bit system tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate.
- "Combination" dual mode selector: 2 modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer only mode.
- Auto-Max® dial - variable speed dial designed to automatically insure the maximum speed and power every time the tool is plugged in.
- Constant Response Circuitry provides soft-start - Maintains constant speed under load - Provides overload protection.
- Turbo Power delivers 20% more power in hammer only mode.
- Service Minder light indicates when preventative maintenance is required.
- Power light ensures operator that power feed is live.
- Innovative service modules designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord.
- Vario-Lock positioning Service modules for brushes and cord.
- Patented cord turret provides added flexibility and reduces cord wear.