Porter-Cable RN175A 1-3/4" Roofing Coil Nailer
- 1/4" Male Quick Coupler with Dirt & Dust Cover
- Allen Wrench
See the Porter-Cable RN175B.
- Nail Type: Broad Head Roofing, 15° Wire Weld, Coil
- Nail Range: 7/8"- 1-3/4"
- Magazine Capacity: 120
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Firing Mode: Sequential & Bump
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Height: 10-1/8"
- Length: 11-3/4"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs
- Drives standard .120" diameter, 15° wire-collated roofing nails.
- Will fasten a full bundle of shingle without reloading.
- Powerful, high-performance motor with adjustable exhaust diffuser.
- Refined feed mechanism includes double cams and guides and quick-adjust support for all nail lengths.
- Steel protectors with rubber inserts protect tool and stop gliding.
- Quick-click depth-of-drive adjuster.