Porter-Cable PIN138 Pin Nailer Kit
23 Gauge 1-3/8" Headless and Slight Head Pin Nailer
The PIN138 includes 2,000 nails of 3/4" length, 1/4" air fitting with dust cover, wrench, carrying case.
See LARGER IMAGE
- PIN138 Pin Nailer
- 1/4" NPT Male Quick Coupler
- Box of 2,000 Pins
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Pin Range: 5/8"- 1-3/8"
- Magazine Capacity: 130
- Operating Pressure: 60-100 psi
- Firing Mode: Dual Trigger
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 7.5"
- Length: 9.5"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Uses 23 gauge headless and slight head pin nails from 5/8" to 1-3/8" length.
- Long life maintenance free motor to keep from staining the work surface.
- Includes: nailer, 2000 pin nails of 3/4", 1/4" plug with cap, wrench, and carrying case.
- Consistent power and penetration to sink 1-3/8" nail sub-flush into Oak.
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work.
- Dry-fire lock-out alerts user to re-load nails and eliminates empty nail holes.
- Narrow nose design with removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage.
- Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading and less problems with pins out of spec.
- Convenient side-load magazine holds 130 micro pin nails.
- Reversible belt clip to keep tool close to user.
- Special harden driver blade to deliver long life.
- Dual trigger feature.
- Low nail reload indicator.
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort.