Porter-Cable NS100B Narrow Crown Stapler Kit
See LARGER IMAGE
- NS100B Stapler
- 1/4" NPT Male Quick Coupler
- Box of 1,000 Staples
- Safety Glasses
- Carrying Case
- Staple Type: 18 Gauge, 1/4" Crown
- Staple Range: 1/2" - 1"
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Firing Mode: Sequential
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 8.76"
- Length: 10.25"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface.
- Internal piston catch for consistent max power on every shot.
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work.
- Drives 18 gauge staples with 1/4" crown from 1/2" to 1" length.
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of staples.
- Split nose design for easy removal of jammed staples.
- Sequential style trigger with lock off switch.
- Removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage.
- Adjustable belt hook.
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort.
- Low staple reload indicator.
- Special harden driver blade.
- Strong & lightweight die-cast aluminum body.