Porter-Cable FR350A Round-Head Framing Nailer
- FR350A Framing Nailer
- 1/4" Male Quick Coupler
- Carrying Case
- Nail Type: Full Round-Head 21° Plastic Ribbon Collated
- Nail Range: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Nail Gauge: .113 to .148
- Magazine Capacity: 64
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Height: 14.25"
- Length: 21"
- Weight: 8.18 lbs
- Uses 21 degree 2" to 3 1/2" x .113" to .148" plastic collated round-head framing nails.
- Nail lockout mechanism alerts operator to reload tool.
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust.
- Removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage.
- Delivers twice the life over previous tools.
- Power to drive nails (up to 3 1/2" x .131") into engineered lumber.
- Compact body design for better balance and style.
- Consistent power on every shot with internal piston catch mechanism.
- Selectable trigger - restrictive or contact actuation mode.
- Tool-free adjustable depth-of-drive with detents for proper setting of nail heads.
- Better balance with in-line hard coat anodized magazine.
- Bypass nail pusher for quick reloading.