Porter-Cable FN250C Finish Nailer Kit
16 Gauge, 1" to 2-1/2" Straight Nailer
The FN250C maintenance-free motor designed to deliver long life. Includes sample 16 Ga. finish nails, 1/4" fitting, safety glasses, carrying case.
See LARGER IMAGE
- FN250C Finish Nailer
- 1/4" NPT Male Quick Coupler
- 16 Ga Finish Nails
- Carrying Case
- Nail Type: 16 Gauge Straight
- Nail Range: 1"- 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Firing Mode: Sequential
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 10.6"
- Length: 11.8"
- Weight: 3.85 lbs
- Maintenance-free motor designed to deliver long life.
- Internal piston catch for consistent max power on every shot.
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads.
- Drives 16 gauge "FN" style finish nails from 1" to 2-1/2" length.
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal.
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust to keep contaminants away from the work.
- Magazine can be loaded as a rear load & lock style.
- Sequential style trigger with lock off switch.
- Removable non-marring nose tip.
- Contact safety designed for better visibility.
- Adjustable belt hook.
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort.
- Special hardened driver blade.
- Strong & lightweight die-cast aluminum body.