Porter-Cable DA250C Angle Nailer Kit
15 Ga Angled Finish Nailer
The DA250C includes sample 15 Ga Finish Nails, 1/4" Fitting, Safety Glasses, Carrying Case.
See LARGER IMAGE
- DA250 15 Ga Finish Nailer
- 1/4" NPT Male Quick Coupler with Dust Cover
- Box of 1,000 Nails
- Allen Wrench
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Nail Type: 15 Gauge Mylar-Collated
- Nail Range: 1"- 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Firing Mode: Sequential
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 11.5"
- Length: 13"
- Weight: 3.85 lbs
- Maintenance-free motor designed to deliver long life.
- Internal piston catch for consistent max power on every shot.
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads.
- Drives 15 gauge "DA" style angle finish nails from 1" to 2-1/2" length.
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal.
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust to keep contaminates away from the work.
- Magazine can be loaded as a rear load & lock style.
- Sequential style trigger with lock off switch.
- Removable non-marring nose tip.
- Contact safety designed for better visibility.
- Adjustable belt hook.
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort.
- Special hardened driver blade.
- Strong & lightweight magnesium body.