Porter-Cable 9750 TigerClaw Variable Angle Tiger Saw Kit
- TigerClaw Saw
- One Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 11.5
- No-load RPM: 0-2,900
- Stroke: 1-1/4"
- Length: 8-1/2" to 12"
- Weight: 9.0 lbs
- Combines two adjustable gear housings to handle any conceivable cutting situation.
- Rear gear housing adjusts as much as 180 degrees with 13 positive stop locations for close quarters cutting.
- 8-1/2" in length at 90 degrees.
- Blade housing scrolls 360 degrees with 12 positive stops.
- Extra-heavy-duty 11.5 AMP motor provides maximum power in all cutting applications.
- Quik-Change front shoe can be extended to utilize more of the blade's teeth in the cutting action.
- Quik-Change blade clamp for keyless blade changes in seconds.
- Electronic variable speed, 0-2,900 spm.
- Full 1-1/4" cutting stroke length cuts more stock in less time than shorter stroke saws.
- Blade can be installed upside down to allow for better reach in tight fitting applications.