Porter-Cable 7518 Router
5-Speed Production Router
The 7518 includes router motor, fixed base, 1/2" collet, collet wrenches, operating manual.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 7518 Production Router
- 1/2" Collet
- 2 Collet Wrenches
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
Add to Cart for Price
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- Horsepower: 3-1/4
- No-load RPM: 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000 & 21,000
- Collet Diameter: 1/2"
- Base: Round
- Base Diameter: 7"
- Height: 11"
- Weight: 15 lbs
- 15 Amp motor provides the power and durability necessary for the toughest applications.
- Versatile, electronic five-speed motor with 10,000, 13,000, 16,000, 19,000, and 21,000 RPM settings accommodates various router bit cutting diameters and applications.
- Soft start safety feature reduces torque at start-up and motor maintains constant speed under load.
- Auto-release collet system allows for easy bit removal.
- Precision machined aluminum motor housing & base.
- Sealed ball bearing construction enhances tool durability.
- Unique 7518 design positions bottom bearing closer to work to minimize bit run-out and vibration.