Porter-Cable 7424XP 6" Detailer's Kit
Includes 6" Detailer's Kit: Lake Country 6" Contour Backing Pad, 4 Polishing Pads and Counterweight
The New and Improved Porter Cable 7424 XP polisher, auto buffer. Get the same quality results as the 7424 polisher, only faster. The 7424 XP is designed with a more powerful motor and faster random orbit speeds. The dual action and light weight of the Porter Cable 7424XP polisher is the main reason this tool is Porter Cable's best selling polisher.
See more information by clicking 7424XP Facts
See information on 7424XP Counterweights
See LARGER IMAGE
- 7424XP Car Polisher
- 6" Counter-Weight
- 6" Foam Polishing Pad #54745
- Operating Manual
NOTE: If you already have accessories for 6" polishing applications see the 7424XP Car Buffer. It doesn't include the backing pad and therefore has a lower price.
How To Use the 7424 Video DVD
LEARN 7424XP BUFFING TECHNIQUES!
This is the premiere instructional video DVD hosted and written by Mike Phillips that covers How to Use the Porter-Cable 7424XP Car Buffer and more.
Metal Carrying Case
PROTECT YOUR 7424XP INVESTMENT!
This is a Coastal Tool Exclusive! We had this all metal carrying case made specifically for the 7424XP car buffer & polisher. Only $27.50
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free UPS ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
Includes 6" Detailer's Kit
The detailer's kit includes a Lake Country 6" contour backing pad and the 4 colored polishing pads shown for polishing applications.
For more information on the pads shown click Lake Country Polishing.
SEE MORE CASH REBATE & FREE TOOL OFFERS!
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 4.5
- No-load OPM: 2,500-6,800
- Spindle Thread: 5/16"-24
- Gear Drive: Spiral / Bevel
- Polishing Pad Size: 6"
- Length: 11-1/2"
- Weight: 5-3/4 lbs
- The 7424XP provides random, swirl-free polishing action provides best finish for removal or polishing.
- Converts between a 5" and 6" sander or 6" random orbit buffer / polisher.
- Spiral / bevel gears.
- 100% ball bearing construction for proven reliability under industrial use.
- Two position side handle for improved control and versatility.
- 7424XP housing ergonomics improves user comfort during use.
- Switch design to be more durtable in industrial environments.
- The 7424XP provides greater speed range (2,500-6,800 OPM) for fast or controled polishing - will not burn paint.