PNI 47100 PortaJack-Pro
The Floor Tightening and Straightening Jack
The PortaJack-Pro floor tightening jack is designed to hold flooring strips tight and keep in place for nailing. It even straightens crooked or bowed flooring strips and holds them in the nailing position. It's powerful construction will deliver a ton of force and provide the hold necessary to free the installer's hands for nailing. You save time and money while eliminating waste! It's also the one tool designed to both push or pull the flooring strips tight. With its removable shoe you can efficiently position the jack on the floor or in the field of flooring without damage to the flooring, enabling hands-free operation for nailing. Constructed of the best material available and designed with the professional installer in mind, this precision-built tool will ensure you years of quality service.
- Tightens and holds flooring strips in place for nailing.
- Straightens crooked or bowed flooring strips and holds in place for nailing.
- Ergonomic design.
- Non-marring Teflon base pad to protect flooring surface.
- Rated for 1.5 tons of force.
- Removable shoe (patented) for placement anywhere in field of flooring.
- Quick release knobs included.
- Wide shoe profile prevents damage to flooring tongue.
- Saves time Ð eliminates waste.