PNI Portamatic 470A Flooring Nailer
Hammerhead TL 16 Gauge Hardwood Flooring Cleat Nailer
Use the Portamatic 470A for fastening 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" solid tongue and groove wood flooring.
See LARGER IMAGE
- Portamatic 470A Floor Nailer
- Wrenche Set
- Nailer Lubrication
- Safety Glasses
- Carrying Case
- Nail Range: 1-1/2" to 2"
- Nail Capacity: 150
- Operating Pressure: 70 to 120 PSI
- Air Requirements: 4.2 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Weight: 10.0 lbs
- The Portamatic TL 470A works with 1-1/2" to 2" 16 gauge "T" or "L" type flooring cleat nails.
- Incorporates PNI's "Preferred Seating" pneumatic flooring nailer system.
- Incorporates a reversible shoe pad for 1/2" and 3/4" flooring applications.
- Incorporates an integrated safety to prevent accidental firing.
- No need to hit the tool hard. Simply hit the ram with a light blow to actuate the nailer.
- Mallet activated to ensure the tightest floor possible.
- Rugged build to provide durability throughout years of use.
- By following proper care and preventive maintenance (outlined in the owner's manual) you can enjoy years of service with your Portamatic TL 470A.
The Porta-Nails Powermatic 470A Hammerhead TL pneumatic flooring nailer is designed for installing unfinished tongue and groove hardwood flooring.