Paslode IM250A Cordless Angled Finish Nailer
- IM250A Angled Finish Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Plastic Carrying Case
Note: Gas, cleaner and oil are not included and are required for the correct operation of the tool.
See the IM250A-Li
- Nail Type: 16 Gauge Smooth
- Nail Lengths: 1-1/4"- 2-1/2"
- Nail Capacity: 100 Nails (2 strips)
- Intermittent Operation: 2-3 Nails/Sec
- Fuel Cell Life: 1,200 Nails
- Battery Charge: 4,000 Nails
- Size (HxL): 11-1/2" x 10-3/4"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs w/Battery
- Angled magazine for easy access to corners. Perfect for overhead use. Very maneuverable. Fits into tight spots.
- Well-balanced and a mere 4.9 lbs means less fatigue throughout work day.
- Easy to operate, depress tool only 3/4" to drive nail.
- Depth-of-drive wheel with probe position indicator provides precise control on nail depth in hard or soft wood.
- Internal lock-out feature at 10 nails to prevent blank firing and damage to wood surfaces.
- NiCad rechargeable battery with approximately 4,000 cycles per charge.
The Paslode IM250A Cordless Angled Finish Nailer should not be operated above 5,000 ft sea level. The Paslode cleaner is used when the tool begins to malfunction. It not only removes the build-up it also removes all of the oil so after every cleaning you should lubricate the tool. The tool does not operate without gas.