Paslode CF325XP Cordless Framing Nailer
The CF325XP Cordless Framing Nailer is designed to deliver improved power for less standing nails and better drive performance into a variety of harder woods.
See LARGER IMAGE
- CF325XP Cordless Framing Nailer
- Rechargeable 7.4V Li-Ion Battery
- Li-Ion Battery Charger
- Safety Glasses
- 5/32" Hex Wrench
- Rugged Carrying Case
- Nail Type: Clipped-Head, 30° Paper Collated
- Nail Range: 2" to 3-1/4"
- Shank Diameters: 0.113" to 0.131"
- Size (HxLxW): 14-1/2" x 12" x 4"
- Speed: 2-3 Nails/Sec Sequential
- Nails/Fuel Cell: Approx 1,200
- Nails/Battery Charge: 9,000
- Weight: 7.2 lbs w/Battery
- 15% Added Power- Drives nails flush, even in LVL and the harder woods remodelers encounter.
- Keeps working in temperatures down to 14°F when used with the NEW Paslode Framing Fuel with All-Season Formula.
- Lightweight at 7.2lbs for better comfort and control while working overhead or in tight spaces.
- 7V Li-ion Battery - Now has 50% longer run-time for up to 9,000 nails per charge.
- Fewer jams and misfires when used with Paslode Framing Nails that has the precise nail strip collation matched to the nailer.
- Aggressive teeth for toe nailing.
- Compact Design - Fits between 16" O.C. studs, joists and roof trusses.
- Battery Standby Position - Conserves battery power.
- Tool Free Depth-of-Drive - Easily adjusts even with work gloves.
- Utility Hook - Easily rotates for work belt or rafter placement.
- Nail Lockout - Prevents blank driving.
- Stainless Steel Magazine Raceway - Is durable and resists warping and jams. Provides easy nail loading & change outs.
Can only be shipped FedEx GROUND.