See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 9072-20 Impact Wrench
1/2" VSR Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Socket Retention
This model features a Quik-Lok cord, pin-detent system to securely retain sockets or adapters, and a variable speed reversing switch for added control in drilling applications or driving lag-bolts. Delivering 300 ft-lbs of torque and weighing only 6.0 pounds, this tool has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1,800 RPM (no load). The ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
See other Milwaukee Impact Wrenches.
- Rating: 120V AC / DC
- Amperage: 7.0
- Max Torque: 300 ft-lbs
- No-load RPM: 600-1,800
- No-load BPM: 1,000-2,600
- Retainer: Detent Pin
- Length: 11-5/8"
- Weight: 6.0 lbs
- AC-only variable speed reversing switch with speed setting dial.
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 600-1800 RPM and 1000-2600 IPM (no load).
- 300 ft-lbs of torque, more torque saves time.
- Light weight (6 lbs) with balanced feel and cushioned grip.
- Pin detent system to securely retain sockets and adapters.
- 10' Quik-Lok 2-wire cord.