Milwaukee 7155-21 Stapler Kit 1/4" Narrow Crown
- 7155-21 1/4" Crown Stapler
- Box (1,000) of 16 Ga Finish Nails
- 2.5mm, 4mm & 5mm Hex Wrenches
- 2 oz Oil
- Safety Glasses
- Carrying Case
See other Air Staplers
- Staple Type: 1/4" Crown, 18 Ga
- Staple Range: 3/8" to 1-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 101
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Consumption @ 100 PSI: 0.03 CFPC
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Milwaukee's Heavy-Duty 18 gauge 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler has a powerful oil-free motor eliminating daily oiling and potential work surface contamination.
- Its ultra lightweight magnesium housing minimizes fatigue, and its ergonomic grip and balance combined with its compact size offers great control and maneuverability.
- Its reload indicator prevents missing nails in trim work and damage to finer woods.
- The textured selectable trigger lets you choose sequential or contact actuation by simply turning a knob.
- The bottom loading magazine allows fast loading and unloading of fasteners and holds 101 staples in 3/8" to 1-1/2" lengths.
- The self-cleaning air filter extends life by preventing dirt and debris from entering the tool.
- The adjustable rear air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area and holds down the noise.
- An adjustable and removable belt hook provides convenience for carrying.
- The tool-free depth of drive adjustment provides precise depth control.