See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 7150-21 Brad Nailer Kit
- 7150-21 Brad Nailer
- Box (1,000) of Brads
- 3mm & 5mm Hex Wrenches
- Safety Glasses
- Carrying Case
See other Brad Nailers in stock.
- Brad Range: 5/8" to 2-1/8"
- Magazine Capacity: 106
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Consumption @ 100 PSI: 0.04 CFPC
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Size LxWxH: 9.6" x 2.6" x 9.8"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Milwaukee's 7150-21 Heavy-Duty 18 gauge Brad Nailer has a powerful oil-free motor eliminating daily oiling and potential work surface contamination.
- Its ultra lightweight magnesium housing minimizes fatigue, and its ergonomic grip and balance combined with its compact size offers great control and maneuverability.
- Its reload indicator prevents missing nails in trim work and damage to finer woods.
- The textured selectable trigger lets you choose sequential or contact actuation by simply turning a knob.
- The spring loaded magazine allows fast side loading and unloading of fasteners and holds 106 brad nails in 5/8" to 2-1/8" lengths.
- The self-cleaning air filter extends life by preventing dirt and debris from entering the tool.
- The adjustable rear air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area and holds down the noise.
- An adjustable and removable belt hook provides convenience for carrying.
- The tool-free depth of drive adjustment provides precise depth control.
- A tool-free jam release allows for quick access for clearing occasional jams.