See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 7145-21 Finish Nailer Kit 16 Ga Straight Nailer
- 7145-21 Finish Nailer
- Box (1,000) of 16 Ga Finish Nails
- 2.5mm, 4mm & 5mm Hex Wrenches
- 2 oz Oil
- Safety Glasses
- Carrying Case
- Nail Type: 16 Gauge Straight
- Nail Range: 3/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 109
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Consumption @ 100 PSI: 0.04 CFPC
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Size LxWxH: 11.9" x 3.2" x 11.3"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Milwaukee's 7145-21 Heavy-Duty 16 gauge, Straight Finish Nailer has an ultra lightweight magnesium housing to minimize fatigue.
- Its ergonomic grip and balance combined with its compact size offers great control and maneuverability.
- Its reload indicator prevents missing nails in trim work and damage to finer woods.
- The textured selectable trigger lets you choose sequential or contact actuation by simply turning a knob.
- The rear-loading magazine allows quick loading and unloading of fasteners.
- The lock and rear load magazine holds 109 nails in 3/4" to 2-1/2" lengths.
- The self-cleaning air filter extends life by preventing dirt and debris from entering the tool.
- The adjustable air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area and holds down the noise.
- An adjustable and removable belt hook provides convenience for carrying.
- The tool-free depth of drive adjustment provides precise depth control.
- A tool-free jam release allows for quick access for clearing occasional jams.