Milwaukee 7140-21 Finish Nailer Kit 15 Ga Angle Nailer
- 7140-21 Finish Nailer
- Box (1,000) of 15 Ga Finish Nails
- 4mm & 5mm Hex Wrenches
- 2 oz Oil
- Safety Glasses
- Carrying Case
See other Air Nailers from Coastal Tool.
- Nail Type: 15 Gauge Angled
- Nail Range: 1" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 106
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Consumption @ 100 PSI: 0.07 CFPC
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Milwaukee's 7140-21 Heavy-Duty 34 degree 15 gauge Angle Finish Nailer has an ultra lightweight magnesium housing to minimize fatigue.
- Its ergonomic grip and balance combined with its compact size offers great control and maneuverability.
- Its reload indicator is a rare feature in an angle finish nailer and is important in preventing missing nails in trim work.
- The textured selectable trigger lets you choose sequential or contact actuation by simply turning a knob.
- The rear-loading magazine with a bypass pusher allows quick loading and unloading of fasteners.
- The easy load magazine holds 106 nails in 1" to 2-1/2" lengths.
- The self-cleaning air filter extends life by preventing dirt and debris from entering the tool.
- The adjustable air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area and holds down the noise.
- An adjustable and removable belt hook provides convenience for carrying.
- The tool-free depth of drive adjustment provides precise depth control.
- A tool-free jam release allows for quick access for clearing occasional jams.