Milwaukee 7120-21 Coil Roofing Nailer Kit
- 7120-21 Coil Roofing Nailer
- 4mm & 5mm Hex Wrenches
- 2 oz Oil
- Safety Glasses
- Carrying Case
See other Air Nailers from Coastal Tool.
- Nail Type: 11 Gauge (.120") Broad Head Roofing, 15° Coil
- Nail Gauge: .113 - .148
- Nail Range: 3/4" to 1-3/4"
- Magazine Capacity: 120
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Consumption @ 100 PSI: 0.08 CFPC
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Milwaukee's 7120-21 Heavy-Duty Coil Roofing Nailer features an ultra lightweight magnesium housing to minimize fatigue.
- Its compact size offers greater maneuverability.
- The Load-N-Go magazine holds 120 galvanized wire collated nails from 3/4" to 1-3/4" length and .120" diameter.
- A magnet holds the nail in place making loading fast and efficient.
- The thick rubber guards minimize housing damage.
- The tool-free depth of drive protects from overdriving nails.
- The self-cleaning air filter extends life by preventing dirt and debris from entering the tool.
- The adjustable air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area and holds down the noise.
- The textured selectable trigger lets you move from sequential or contact actuation by simply turning a knob.
- A removable shingle guide assists in quick shingle alignment.