Milwaukee 7110-20 Framing Nailer Kit Clipped Head
- 7110-20 Framing Nailer
- 4mm & 5mm Hex Wrenches
- 2 oz Oil
- Safety Glasses
See other Air Nailers from Coastal Tool.
- Nail Type: Clipped-Head, 33° Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113 - .148
- Nail Range: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 66-82
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Consumption @ 100 PSI: 0.13 CFPC
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Weight: 7.0 lbs
- Milwaukee's 7110-20 Heavy-Duty Clipped Head Framing Nailer with its ergonomic magnesium housing is the lightest Clipped Head Framer in its class.
- Load 30-34 degree clipped head paper collated nails 2" to 3-1/2" length and diameters .113" to .131" Its textured easy select trigger lets you move quickly from single nail placement to contact actuation for maximum control and application versatility.
- The easy to read and tool free depth of drive lets you quickly adjust the depth setting without having to reset the air line pressure.
- The self-cleaning air filter extends life by preventing dirt and debris from entering the tool.
- The adjustable air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area and holds down the noise.
- A reload indicator lets you reload before firing blanks.
- The rear-loading magazine with bypass pusher allows smooth and fast reloads.
- The adjustable rafter hook is removable.