Milwaukee 7100-20 Framing Nailer Kit Full Round Head
- 7100-20 Framing Nailer
- 4mm & 5mm Hex Wrenches
- 2 oz Oil
- Safety Glasses
See other Air Nailers from Coastal Tool.
- Nail Type: Full Round Head, 21° Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113 - .148
- Nail Range: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 64-72
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Consumption @ 100 PSI: 0.16 CFPC
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Milwaukee's 7100-20 Heavy-Duty Round Head Framing Nailer with its ergonomic magnesium housing is the lightest Full Round Head Framer in its class.
- Load 22 degree full round head plastic collated nails 2 " to 3-1/2 " length and diameters .113 " to .148 " Its easy select trigger lets you move quickly from single nail placement to contact actuation for maximum control and application versatility.
- The easy to read and tool free depth of drive lets you quickly adjust the depth setting without having to reset the air line pressure.
- The self-cleaning air filter extends life by preventing dirt and debris from entering the tool.
- The adjustable air deflector with muffler directs exhaust away from the work area and holds down the noise.
- A reload indicator lets you reload before firing blanks.
- The rear-loading magazine with bypass pusher allows smooth and fast reloads.
- The adjustable rafter hook is removable.