Milwaukee 6536-21 Orbital Super Sawzall Kit
Milwaukee Sawzall reciprocating saws are the ideal tool for plumbers, heating and air conditioning contractors, electricians, builders, steel fabricators, maintenance workers, manufacturers and remodelers. Cuts wood, nail embedded wood, steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass, drywall, composite materials, hard rubber, cement, brick, plaster and fiberglass.
- 6536-21 Super Sawzall
- Steel Quik-Lok Blade Clamp
- 1 Super Sawzall Blade
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 13.0
- No-load SPM: 0-3,000
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- Length: 18.75"
- Weight: 9.8 lbs
- The new Milwaukee Orbital Super Sawzall Reciprocating Saw has a high powered 13 amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action.
- The variable speed trigger provides 0 to 3000 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4" stroke.
- The 6536-21 is counter balanced for smoother operation with less vibration.
- A gear protecting clutch allows the saw to withstand impacts, lengthening the life of the tool.
- The Quik-Lok blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes, and an impact resistant carrying case provides room to store a variety of accessories.