See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 6524-21 Sawzall Hatchet Kit
Milwaukee Sawzall reciprocating saws are the ideal tool for plumbers, heating and air conditioning contractors, electricians, builders, steel fabricators, maintenance workers, manufacturers and remodelers. Cuts wood, nail embedded wood, steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass, drywall, composite materials, hard rubber, cement, brick, plaster and fiberglass.
- 6524-21 Sawzall Hatchet
- Steel Quik-Lok Blade Clamp
- Sawzall 2 Blade Pack
- 10' 2-Wire Cord
- Plastic Carrying Case
See other Milwaukee Sawzalls
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 7.5
- No-load SPM: 0-3,000
- Stroke Length: 3/4"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- The Hatchet features a six position pivoting handle, making it the most compact, unique, reciprocating saw on the market.
- Only 13-1/2" when fully pivoted, the Hatchet easily fits between 16" on center studs and between rafters and joists.
- This tool is designed to get into those confined areas that no other saw can reach!
- A 3/4" stroke length makes this tool ideal for cutting in tight spaces.
- The 7.5 amp Milwaukee-built motor provides the quality and durability you've come to expect from Milwaukee Sawzall Reciprocating Saws.
- At a super fast 3,000 strokes per minute, and with aggressive orbital cutting action, the 6524-21 gets the job done quickly and efficiently.
- The Quik-Lok blade clamp makes changing blades fast and easy, and the Quik-Lok cord allows for easy field replacement.
- Not only is the Hatchet fast, but it's comfortable to use with a cushion grip handle for comfortable superior gripping.
- It's also counter balanced for smoother operation and less vibration.