See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 6523-21 Orbital Super Sawzall Kit
with 360° Rotating Handle
Milwaukee Sawzall reciprocating saws are the ideal tool for plumbers, heating and air conditioning contractors, electricians, builders, steel fabricators, maintenance workers, manufacturers and remodelers. Cuts wood, nail embedded wood, steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass, drywall, composite materials, hard rubber, cement, brick, plaster and fiberglass.
- 6523-21 Super Sawzall
- Steel Quik-Lok Blade Clamp
- 1 Super Sawzall Blade
- Quik-Loc Cord
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 13.0
- No-load SPM: 0-3,000
- Stroke Length: 1-1/4"
- Length: 19.0"
- Weight: 10.0 lbs
- The new Milwaukee rotating handle Orbital Super Sawzall Reciprocating Saw provides the ultimate in power and versatility.
- 360 degree rotating handle locks at 45 degree increments and can continuously rotate without going back to starting position.
- The trigger can stay on while rotating providing optimal user comfort in various cutting applications.
- The saw has a high powered 13 amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action.
- The variable speed trigger provides 0 to 3000 strokes per minute with a 1-1/4" stroke.
- Other features include a speed dial for repetitive cuts, counter balance for smoother operation with less vibration, and gear protecting clutch for longer tool life.
- A Quik-Lok blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes.
- The 6523-21 also has a Quik-Lok cord for easy field replacement and comes with an impact resistant carrying case.