See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 6177-20 Chop Saw
14" Abrasive Cut-Off Machine
The 6177-20 14" Abrasive Chop Saw's Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 maximum horsepower motor delivers Legendary Durability and Performance. With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris. A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 6176 Cut-Off Machine
- 14" Abrasive Wheel
- Hex Wrench
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15.0
- Max Output: 24.0HP
- No-Load RPM: 3,900
- Blade Size: 14"
- Arbor Size: 1"
O.D. Pipe Diameter: 5"
Bar Stock: 4-5/8" x 4-5/8"
Square Stock: 5"
- Weight: 45.6 lbs
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials.
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe.
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability.
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris.
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material.
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves.
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability.