See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 6154-20 4-1/2" Super Magnum Disc Grinder
- 6154-20 Grinder
- Grinding Wheel
- Guard Assembly
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
- 10' Quik-Lok Cord
When used as a grinder, guard must be used for O.S.H.A. compliance.
See other Disc Grinders in stock.
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 12.0
- Max Power Output: 2.1HP
- No-load RPM: 4,000 to 11,000
- Disc Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"-11
- Length: 14"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Powerful 12.0 Amp motor with long life brushes and high output fans provide high performance power for grinding, cutting and finishing operations.
- Paddle switch with integrated lock-off button allows multiple hand positions to ease operator fatigue.
- Optimum speed range for various accessories including resin bonded abrasives, wire brushes, resin fiber discs and abrasive flap discs.
- All ball and roller bearing construction.
- Spiral bevel gears for optimum motor torque transfer.
- Cast aluminum gear housing with recessed spindle lock for fast accessory changes.
- 3-position large flanged side handle eases operator fatigue.
- Tool-free adjustable wheel guard.
- Lock-on button for continuous operation.
- Electronic feedback maintains speed and torque under load conditions.
- Dial speed control provides optimum speed selection for selected consumables.
- Soft start increases gear and bearing life.
- Electronic overload protection automatically limits current to protect motor.
- Quik-Lok cord set for tangle-free carrying and storage.