Milwaukee 6148-6 4-1/2" Magnum Disc Grinder
- 6148-6 Grinder
- Grinding Wheel
- Guard Assembly
- Spanner Wrench
- Side Handle
When used as a grinder, guard must be used for O.S.H.A. compliance.
- Rating: 120V AC/DC
- Amperage: 8.5
- Max Power Output: 1.6HP
- No-load RPM: 10,000
- Disc Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8" - 11
- Length: 14"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Powerful 8.5 Amp motor with long life brushes and high output fans provide high performance power for grinding, cutting and finishing operations.
- Optimum speed range for various accessories including resin bonded abrasives, wire brushes, resin fiber discs and abrasive flap discs.
- All ball and roller bearing construction.
- Spiral bevel gears for optimum motor torque transfer.
- Cast aluminum gear housing with recessed spindle lock for fast accessory changes.
- 3-position large flanged side handle eases operator fatigue.
- Tool-free adjustable wheel guard.
- Lock-On button for continuous operation.