See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 6148-33 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder
10.0 Amp Grinder with Slide Switch
The 6148-33 4-1/2" 10.0 Amp Small Angle Grinder (Slide Switch with Lock-on) delivers performance, durability and ease-of-use features for industrial users. A 10 Amp, 1250 MWO motor provides high overload protection and power for the toughest jobs. Milwaukee's built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life. 25% longer lasting epoxy motor protection extends tool life by protecting the copper wires from abrasion. The 3-position soft grip handle gives the user placement flexibility when performing different applications- the top handle position is ideal for cutting. The tool-free burst resistant guard allows the user to quickly adjust the guard without the use of a tool.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 6148-33 Grinder
- Side Handle
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
See other Disc Grinders
- Rating: 120V AC/DC
- Amperage: 10.0
- Max Power Output: 1,250 MWO
- No-load RPM: 10,000
- Disc Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Length: 12.6"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- 10.0 Amp, 1250 MWO Motor - high overload protection and power for difficult applications.
- Debris Baffles - protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents.
- Multi-Port Exhaust - reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder.
- 25% Longer Lasting Epoxy Protection - extends motor life by protecting the copper wire from abrasion.
- Soft Grip 3-Position Handle - provides optimal control during various applications.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard-positive detents hold the guard in place.