Milwaukee 6140-33 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder
7.0 Amp Grinder with Slide Switch
The 6140-33 4-1/2" 7 Amp Small Angle Grinder (Slide Switch w/ Lock-on) delivers performance, durability and ease-of-use features for industrial users. Milwaukee's built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life. 25% longer lasting epoxy motor protection extends tool life by protecting the copper wires from abrasion. The tool-free burst resistant guard allows the user to quickly adjust the guard without the use of a tool.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 6140-33 Grinder
- Side Handle
- Type 27 Guard
- 4-1/2" Wheel
- Spanner Wrench
See other Milwaukee Tools
- Rating: 120V AC/DC
- Amperage: 7.0
- Max Power Output: 775 MWO
- No-load RPM: 10,000
- Disc Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Length: 11.8"
- Weight: 5.0 lbs
- 7.0 Amp, 775 MWO Motor with overload protection and power for daily applications.
- 25% Longer Lasting Epoxy Protection, extends motor life by protecting the copper wire from abrasion.
- Debris baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents.
- Multi-Port Exhaust reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard, the only grinder in its class with a tool free guard.