See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 6122-30 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder
Trigger Grip Grinder
The 6122-30 4-1/2" 10.0 Amp Trigger Grip Grinder w/ Lock-on delivers performance, durability and ease-of-use features for industrial users. The trigger grip handle with lock-on increases productivity by providing optimal control, reach and leverage for a variety of applications. A 10 Amp, 1250 MWO motor provides high overload protection and power for the toughest jobs. Milwaukee's built in advanced airflow system, including Debris Baffles and Multi-Port Exhaust, extends tool life. The 3-position soft grip handle gives the user placement flexibility when performing different applications- the top handle position is ideal for cutting. The tool-free burst resistant guard allows the user to quickly adjust the guard without the use of a tool. External brush doors reduce service time.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 6122-30 Grinder
- Side Handle
- Type 27 Guard
- Spanner Wrench
- Rating: 120V AC/DC
- Amperage: 10.0
- Max Power Output: 1.6HP
- No-load RPM: 10,000
- Disc Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Length: 16"
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- 10.0 Amp, 1250 MWO Motor- high overload protection and power for difficult applications.
- Trigger Grip Handle - the only trigger grip in its class. Provides better control, reach and leverage.
- Debris Baffles- protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents.
- Soft Grip 3-Position Handle-provides optimal control during various applications.
- External Brush Doors -reduces service time by providing easy access to brushes.
- Tool Free, Burst Resistant Guard- quickly adjust the guard without a tool.