See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 5625-20 3-1/2 HP Fixed-Base Production Router
- 5625-20 Production Router
- 2-1/2" Center Hole Sub Base
- 1/2" Collet
- 2 Collet Wrenches
- Ratings: 120V AC
- Amperage: 15
- Horsepower: 3-1/2
- No-load RPM: 10,000 - 22,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4", 1/2"
- Base Diameter: 6"
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Powerful 15 Amp Milwaukee-built motor with electronic variable speed (10,000-22,000 RPM), premium feedback circuitry and soft-start.
- 36-position speed dial allows the user to precisely match the tool rpm to the bit diameter while the premium electronic feedback circuitry maintains speed and power under load.
- Exclusive linear height adjustment system with above-the-table access, providing fast, precise coarse adjustments to within 1/8" and micro-fine adjustments to within 1/64".
- 3/8" hex extension wrench for above-the-table depth adjustments in router table applications.
- For added protection when table-mounted, the router features an exclusive motor contamination shield that keeps damaging debris out without sacrificing airflow.
- For maximum operator control and comfort, the 5625-20 router has impact-resistant, tactile-grip handles set wide apart and angled forward.
- Durable, machined aluminum motor housing and base along with premium self-releasing collets.
- 100% sealed ball bearings.