Milwaukee 5321-21 1-1/2" Spline Rotary Hammer Kit
- 5321-21 Rotary Hammer
- Depth Gauge
- Side Handle
- 10' Quik-Lok Cord
- Carrying Case
CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
See other Rotary Hammers
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 11.0
- No-load RPM: 190-385
- No-load BPM: 1,700-3,400
- Impact Energy: 7.9 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: Spline
Solid Bit: 1-1/2"
Tunnel Bit: 3-1/8"
Thick Wall Core Bit: 4"
Thin Wall Core Bit: 6"
- Length: 17.5"
- Weight: 13.9 lbs
- Single motion push-in spline bit reception.
- Powerful 11.0 Amp Milwaukee motor.
- Electronic feedback control circuit for reserve power maintains speed.
- Patented vibration isolation system reduces operator fatigue and increases comfort and control. Both handles "float" to absorb hammering action.
- Service reminder light alerts user 8 hours in advance of auto shut-down for servicing.
- "Soft-Shift" stop-rotation mode selector with two operating modes: hammer with rotation and hammer only.
- Speed dial allows user to match hammer speed and power to application.
- Internal clutch slips when bit jams.
- Sealed "AC Only" switch keeps dust out, contacts clean.
- Removable independent depth rod bracket.
- 10' Quik-Lok cord for quick detachment from tool for tangle-free carrying and storage.