See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 5317-21 Rotary Hammer Kit
1-9/16" SDS-Max Drive
The Milwaukee 1-9/16" SDS Max Rotary Hammer features a 10.5 amp motor that delivers optimal power for concrete drilling and chipping applications. 5.5 ft-lbs of impact energy combined with 450 RPM and 3000 BPM result in fast drilling performance for the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractor. The 5317-21 features a 12-position chipping adjustment which allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation. A mechanical clutch and advanced electronics provide ease of use and overall durability for the user.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 5317-21 Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 10.5
- No-load RPM: 450
- No-load BPM: 3,000
- Impact Energy: 5.5 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Max Solid Bit Capacity: 1-9/16"
- Operation Modes: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only
- Length: 17.75"
- Weight: 15.0 lbs
- Powerful 10.5 Amp Motor: Delivers 450 RPM and 3,000 BPM.
- Powerful Hammer Mechanism: Delivers 5.5 ft-lbs (7.5J) of impact energy for drilling in hard aggregate.
- CPT - Constant Power Technology: Delivers consistent performance in tough applications.
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects the tool when the bit binds up.
- 2-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer and hammer only for maximum versatility.
- 12-Position Chipping Adjustment: Allows the user to maintain the desired hammer position while chipping in any orientation.