Milwaukee 49-24-0280 Job Site Radio
12V to 28V Job Site Radio
Powered by a two-way Rockford Fosgate 44 watt sound system with a 3-stage Punch EQ bass boost, the Milwaukee 49-24-0280 JobSite Radio provides crystal clear sound over all volumes. It features an impact resistant shell, steel handle and a blow-molded base. It operates on 120V AC power or 12V to 18V Milwaukee NiCd batteries and new Milwaukee V technology Li-Ion 18V and 28V lithium-ion batteries. Compact series 48-11-1815 lithium-ion batteries can not be used to power a JobSite Radio.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 49-24-0280 Job Site Radio
- Detachable Storage Bag
See the 2790-20 Job Site Radio
- Power: 120 Volt AC and 12, 14.4, 18, 28 Volt Batteries
- Size: 14.6H x 19.5L x 10.1W
- Weight: 16.5 lbs
- This job site radio operates on 120V AC power or 12V, 14.4V, 18V and 28V Milwaukee batteries.
- Two-way Rockford Fosgate® Sound System with a 3-stage Punch EQ bass boost.
- High-end digital tuner and a flexible, 360° directional antenna and auxiliary antenna connection.
- Impact resistant shell, steel handle and a blow-molded base for rugged construction that withstands an 8' drop to concrete.
- Digital tuning with up to 20 presets, station seek, digital clock, FM stereo/mono and N.O.A.A. weatherband reception.
- 5-1/4" weather resistant polypropylene woofers and separate neodymium tweeters.
- Includes auxiliary stereo input jack for CD, MP3 or most other audio devices.
- 12 volt auxiliary power port for CD players and cell phone charging.
- 10' cord with pass through-plug so it won't tie up an outlet.
- Detachable storage bag.