Milwaukee 48-08-0405 Job Saw Utility Kit
This Milwaukee Job Saw 11 piece Utility Kit contains one each of the 10 unique blades designed by Milwaukee for use on the Job Saw Handle, which is also included in the kit. The carrying case is made from impact resistant and rust proof high density polyethylene. A kit card in the cover of the case identifies each of the blades by number for future replacement needs. The blades are safely stored in pre-shaped slots in EVA foam. This blade assortment covers a multitude of construction/repair tasks in one convenient kit.
- Job Saw Handle
- Hunting Knife
- Wavy Knife
- Straight Knife
- Carbide Grout Blade
- Grout Raker
- Putty Knife
- Linoleum Knife
- Paint Scraper
- Utility Blade
- Roofer's Blade
- Carrying Case
- Comfortable tactile, soft-grip Handle ergonomically designed for prolonged cutting in any direction.
- Handle accepts any 1/2" universal tang reciprocating saw blade.
- Threaded end for attaching to standard extension pole.
- Blades are heat treated and precision ground blade edges stay sharp longer.
- Stainless steel, nickel plated or painted to inhibit rust.
- Quickly release blades from the handle with the patented Milwaukee Quik-Lok system.