Milwaukee 2897-22 Fuel 2-Tool Combo Kit
M18 Lithium-Ion Hammer Driver & 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver
The 2897-22 M18 FUEL 2-Tool Combo Kit is the highest performing Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Combo Kit on the market. Included is the M18 FUEL Hammer Drill (2704-20), the Most Powerful 18-volt cordless drill on the market. Delivering up to 1,200 in-lbs of torque and up to 2,000 RPM, it provides faster drilling speed under heavy load to increase productivity. Also included is the M18 FUEL1/4” Hex Impact Driver (2753-20), the Most Powerful Impact Driver in its class. At 1800 in-lbs of fastening torque, this impact drives screws faster but also provides greater control over power and speed thanks to its proprietary 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL. M18 FUEL features the most advanced cordless technology available; a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, resulting in longer motor life, more run time and more power.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2704 M18 Fuel 1/2" Hammer Drill
- 2753 M18 Fuel 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- Two 18V XC5.0 Redlithium Battery Packs
- 1 Hour Charger
- Side Handle
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
Purchasing this item qualifies you for free FedEx ground shipping within the lower 48 states on your entire order.
- Rating: 18 Volt, 5.0 Amp-hr
- Battery Capacity: 72 Watt-hrs
- No-load RPM: 0-550 / 0-2,000
- No-load BPM: 32,050
- Max Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Single Sleeve
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Max Torque: 1,800 in-lbs
- No-load RPM: 3,000
- No-load BPM: 3,700
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- The M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers up 1,200 in-lbs of peak torque, the most powerful drill in its class.
- The M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver delivers 1,800 in-lbs of torque and features a proprietary 3-MODE DRIVE CONTROL for maximum fastening control.
- The new Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery provides up to 2X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard Lithium-Ion batteries.
- The Multi-Voltage Charger accepts M12 and M18 Battery packs.