See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 2797-22 Fuel 2-Tool Combo Kit
M18 Lithium-Ion Hammer Driver & 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver
M18 FUEL features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Electronic intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, this results in longer motor life, more run time and more power. The POWERSTATE brushless motor works harder and lives longer than all leading competitors, while reducing noise and cooling more rapidly to deliver years of maintenance-free performance. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 2X more run time . REDLINK PLUS Intelligence hardware and software is the world's most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics that will maximize performance and protect the user's investment.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2604 M18 Fuel 1/2" Hammer Drill
- 2653 M18 Fuel 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- Two 18V XC4.0 Redlithium Battery Packs
- 1 Hour Charger
- Side Handle
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
See the 27974-22
- Rating: 18 Volt, 4.0 Amp-hr
- Battery Capacity: 72 Watt-hrs
- No-load RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850
- No-load BPM: 31,450
- Max Torque: 650 in-lbs
- Chuck: 1/2" Single Sleeve
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Max Torque: 1,600 in-lbs
- No-load RPM: 2,900
- No-load BPM: 3,600
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- The M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers up 725 in-lbs of peak torque, the most powerful drill in its class.
- The M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver delivers 1600 in-lbs of torque and features a proprietary 3-MODE DRIVE CONTROL for maximum fastening control.
- The new Milwaukee REDLITHIUM XC4.0 battery provides up to 2X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard Lithium-Ion batteries.
- The Multi-Voltage Charger accepts M12 and M18 Battery packs.