See Milwaukee Rebate Form for details.
Milwaukee 2790-20 Jobsite Radio
Powered by all Milwaukee 12V-28V Batteries including M-Series, V-Series & NiCad
The 2790-20 Jobsite Radio delivers the highest reception accuracy and signal clarity in its class with an exclusive AM/FM tuner and digital processor. In addition, the Job Site Radio features premium speakers that produce a rich, full sound and a built in weather sealed MP3 compartment to protect MP3 players and other audio devices. Backed by legendary Milwaukee durability, a shock absorbing ABS polymer and steel construction protects internal components from weather and abusive job site conditions.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2790-20 Jobsite Radio
- Auxiliary Input Cord
- 2 AA Batteries (for memory backup)
- Power: 120 Volt AC, 12V-28V Batteries (including M Series, V Series and NiCad)
- Amplifier: 40 Watts
- Speakers: 4" High Performance Poly
- Digital Display: Yes
- Equalizer: Customizable Bass and Treble
- Tuner: Digital Reception with Signal Processor
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo Jack
- Power Output: 12V 500mA Vehicle Charger
- Bottle Opener: Yes
- Cord Wrap: Yes
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 9.5" x 11"
- Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Exclusive AM/FM Tuner with Digital Processor delivers Highest reception accuracy and signal clarity.
- Premium Speakers and 40 Watt Amplifier with up to 6X more power than competitive radios.
- Weather Sealed Auxiliary Compartment protects MP3 players and other audio devices.
- Shock Absorbing ABS Polymer and Steel Construction for protection against weather and abusive job site conditions.
- Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset for personalized sound and enhanced musical and vocal quality.
- AC/DC Versatility - Powered by Milwaukee M12, M18, V18, V28, NiCd 12V to 28V, and AC outlet.
- Built-In Bottle Opener for convenience on and off the job site.
- USB Output provides power to charge most small electronic devices.
- Durable Cord Wrap easily store the 6-foot AC cord.