Milwaukee 2653-22 M18 Fuel Impact Driver Kit
1/4" Hex High Performance
At only 5-1/2" in length and 3.6 lbs, the M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver delivers maximum performance in a compact size. The 2653 features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor for up to 3X longer motor life and increased power. REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with the DRIVE CONTROL feature: Mode #1 is for precision work (0-850 RPM, 200 in-lbs of torque,) Mode # 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material (0-2,100 RPM, 700 in-lbs of torque) and Mode #3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications (0-2,900 RPM, 1600 in-lbs of torque.) In addition, REDLITHIUM Battery Packs provide up to 50% more run time and operate down to -18°C /0°F.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2653-22 M18 FUEL Impact Driver
- Two 18V XC Li-Ion Battery Packs
- 1 Hr Battery Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 47 Watt-hrs
- Max Torque: 1,600 in-lbs
- No-load RPM: 0-2,900
- No-load BPM: 0-3,600
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor runs cooler, lasts longer and delivers up to 55% faster application speed.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee's proprietary DRIVE CONTROL feature.
- The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time.