Milwaukee 2651-22 M18 3/8" Impact Wrench Kit
3/8" Lithium-Ion Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring
The M18 Cordless Lithium-ion 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench features a Milwaukee 4-pole motor and powerful impact mechanism to deliver a reliable 2000 in-lbs of torque for maximum efficiency and runtime. Yet, at just 4.1 lbs and 5-3/4", it's small enough to fit in tight spaces. The REDLITHIUM Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors, as well as best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. You'll get consistent speed control between 0-2200 RPM and 0-3200 IPM with the variable-speed trigger.
A 3/8" anvil with friction ring allows quick and easy one-handed socket changes, and a built-in LED light illuminates dark work surfaces. The onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there's less downtime on the job. Lightweight and portable, with superior ergonomics, this 18-volt cordless power tool offers ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The kit includes two M18 XC batteries, an M18 and M12 multi-voltage lithium-ion battery charger and a carrying case.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2651-22 18V Impact Wrench
- Two 18V XC High Capacity Li-Ion Battery Packs
- 1 Hr Battery Charger
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 47 Watt-hrs
- Max Torque: 167 ft-lbs
- No-load RPM: 0-2,200
- No-load BPM: 0-3,200
- Drive: 3/8" Square Friction Ring
- Length: 5-3/4"
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor.
- Milwaukee engineered Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum application speed for greater efficiency on the job.
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.