Milwaukee 2650-21 M18 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver Kit
The 2650-21 features (2) 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries, delivers 2,200 RPM and a category leading 1,400 in-lbs of torque. Additionally, the driver offers 0-3,200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity. A 1/4" Hex Quick Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes while a Variable Speed Trigger provides increased user control. The 2650 deploys a Milwaukee designed impact mechanism, which increases driving speed and maximizes torque.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2650-21 Li-Ion Impact Driver
- Two 18V Li-Ion Compact Battery Packs
- 1 Hr Battery Charger
- Belt Clip
- Carrying Case
See other Milwaukee Cordless Tools.
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity: 1.4 Amp-hrs
- Max Torque: 1,400 in-lbs
- No-load RPM: 0-2,200
- No-load BPM: 0-3,200
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery delivers longer life and run-time.
- 1/4" Hex Quick Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes.
- Milwaukee Designed Impact Mechanism provides faster application speed.
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time.
- Belt Clip allows for easy portability.
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time.
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface.
- Variable speed trigger.