Milwaukee 2645-20 M18 Cordless Jigsaw
18V Lithium-Ion - Bare Tool
The 2645-20 M18 Cordless Jig Saw is Milwaukee's first jig saw powered by lithium-ion technology. The 2645-20 delivers accuracy, versatility and ease of use. The 5-Position orbital setting offers more cutting versatility than any other cordless jig saw on the market. This allows the user to select the type of cut or speed specific to their application. For ease of use, the tool-free shoe bevel allows for quick and accurate shoe adjustments, while the Quick-Lok Blade Clamp provides fast and easy blade change.
See LARGER IMAGE
- 2645-20 Li-Ion Jigsaw
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load SPM: 2,200
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Bevel Capacity: 45 Degrees
- Orbital Settings: 5
- Length: 10-1/2"
- Weight: 6.25 lbs w/o Battery
- Quik-Lok Blade Clamp provides fast and easy keyless blade change.
- Tool free shoe bevel with positive stops allows for quick and accurate shoe adjustment. The tool free shoe bevel with positive stops allows for a maximum 45 degree bevel in either direction with detents at 0, 15, 30, and 45 degrees.
- Position Orbital Cutting: 5-position orbital cutting offers the most versatility for application specific cutting than any cordless jig saw on the market.
- Over-Molded Grip with Variable Speed Trigger provides optimal control for cutting a variety of materials.
- Non-Marring Shoe protects the work surface from damage.